WHO SAYS WE'RE NOT KECOH?!

11:02 am / Posted by lhf /

me. i so ashamed of you people. i know you're all missing me a lot and suffering withdrawal symptoms from my addictive charm and good looks but keeping quiet and renouncing your kecohness is not the way to deal with your pain.

anyway i was going through friendster and i realized quite a number of my friends post up pics showing off their cooking skills.

Ah Boy in edinburgh with some yummy looking chicken wings. I'm impressed. Apparently he makes good curry too.


Well i always believed girls were better cooks. Fried rice and nasi lemak. Makes me miss home......vista B's nasi lemak was pretty good. Should've appreciated it more.


Klah this one is a bit imba. Not fair cause hes doing a culinary course in Singapore. Think Ling Wei met him before. Refuses to cook for anyone because "only the agung is worthy of my cooking." Renames famous dishes he recreates like 'monk jumps over the wall' to shit like 'buddha jumps over the universe'. Also lost his virginity to a hooker in Geylang which i paid for as a birthday present hahahahaha. I give such meaningful presents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i was feeling a little left out and eager to show my own culinary expertise i dug up some pics. This picture was taken the other night when i was hungry.

-

-

-

-


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SO WHO WANTS SOME? wait wait before you hurl let me explain. The picture might look like shit.........BUT..................................aiyah who am i kidding. tasted like shit too.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment