GoInG 2 QuiT WorK soOn....Hahaha...Yess!! =P

7:59 pm / Posted by Stephanie /

Harlow....hahaha =P

I finally have Broadband!!! hahaha..yess...and this will be my last week at work.....=P even though I'm glad I don't have to wrok anymore...I must say...I'm glad that I won't have to stress myself out with all the evil guests...hahaha....but then again...I do feel sad as I won't be seing my fwens at work...=P I can still see them like after work and all but then I'm used to spending 8 hours a day.....6 days a week there with them....=P haha....And oh yeahh I'm not allowed to enter Hilton Kuching for the next 6 months....hahaha....some rule ehh?? I really dun get why they should stop me from going in....haha...I just think that rule is silly.....oh well...=P Sigh.....=P

For the last 3 months....I have met all kind of people....You always think you've met them all...but seriously....that isn't true!! If u cud see the ppl i've met during my time working u'll be shocked....=P Expect the unexpected from the most unsuspecting people....hahaha =P And the amonts of times I've been scolded unecessarily by the guests has become uncountable...haha.. And all you can do is stand there and smile, apologise......the worst part is when they start making a scene......I guess thats what they do to get what they want....And the customers are always rite....and I mean always...take today for example...Its my day off and I get a call from work....this stupid lady which caused me soo much trouble yesterday already now claims she didn't want to add breakfast in her room rate.....when i specifically checked with her more than once yesterday....she made them call me from work and shouted at me on the phone....evil women....I'm hoping i'll never have to see her ever ever again.....=P

Well.....I have some pictures of my fwens at work.....and yes.....me in my uniform....hahaha =P Malu okay.....so dun laugh at me hahahaha....=P

This picture is of a few of us standing behind the counter....haha....From left to right, Phebe, Lovita, Nolly, Me and Shandra =)

This picture is of me and Phebe...Phebe and I are the only 2 chinese working there....=P

The next one is with Faezah....she's really cute and nice......=P hehe

This picture is at Top spot....We went there for out front office dinner.....=)


This picture is with my boss.....=) He's a nice guy =) really funny....and he loves to disturb ppl haha....=P

More ppl from work....=P I didn't get to take everyone because we had to go out in 2 groups... If not....no one would be working....haha =P

After the dinner...Phebe and I decided to pull our friend Remy....hahah to come and help us take pictures....Because Hilton just put up some nice christmas lights in front of the hotel.....If not how were we to take all our pics ourselves...hahahha Here's a picture of me and Remy....haha...so u can see our nice photographer....=P

Hahaha...Me and Phebe.....with the xmas lights behind us....=P

Us again....syok sendiri outside hilton...hahaha =P yes...I still love bringing my camera around haha....=P

Well....thats all i have so far.....=P going to take some more pictures this week.....before I quit...cuz friday is my last day....=P hahaha....=) Then i'll put some more up....Hilton has a nice xmas tree in the lobby...I'll take some pics with that this week....=) hehehe.... Till then.....=P Take care guysss.....=P *HuGzZzZZzZzZzZzZz* Miss u all heaps and heaps everyday.....=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment