Photography!

11:16 pm / Posted by Marilyn /

I suddenly had a strange epiphany! I must make a collage of EVERYONE in our group! It must be like a photography project... the kind that's tries hard to be 'classy' and 'sophisticated'! And most probably just falls short by a million or so bricks... (eeps!) So I tell you first... I shall be hunting you guys down for portrait photos OKAY? Hehe... the girls I assume will be no problemo... but the guys... hmmm... Anyway, whoever who's not gonna be back when I'm in KL (which is the 1st of JAN...) will just have to send me their best portrait photo... OKAY? If you don't send me photo then I'll just pick the best photo (or worst =P) of you I have... Hehe! =D For an example of my 'skills' in taking portrait photo, scoot on over to my blog. Hehe! I cam-whored because I was so bored =D Oh ya, whatever happened to that video that Bran made? I don't have it!! YouTube it Bran! =) I sound like I'm high on something...

The social deprivation must be getting to me... or maybe I just miss you guys =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment