Noooooooo..................I dun wanna go away......sob sob

8:38 pm / Posted by Stephanie /

My last day at work....haha....=) It was a half happy and half sad day....=P Knowing that I wudn't see my work fwens soo often anymore was sad....but knowing that I wun feel all the work stress anymore was good.......hahhaa....=P So here are some pictures of my last day at work....

Zainal, Me, Adibah, Phebe and Rudy at the christmas tree =)


Shandra, Kak Liza, Kak Ruzi and me....=)


Sigh.....these few days I just dunno what to do....Maybe post-work syndrome....i dunno....but I just sit around doing nothing....I know I have things to pack and prepare for Perth but I'm in denial....Maybe its fear....I dunno......Ahhhhhh.........I dun wanna go away......I dun like new places......sigh....... = With soo many things to arrange and soo little time I really have to get off my butt and get things done.....sigh......Like I need to find a temp accomodation...cuz I have a place to stay but onli available at the end of feb...so thats like 1 and a half months of crashing at someones place...which isn't very nice...sigh......=P

Oh yeah....on the lighter side....Yih Seng came to Kch for 2 days.....that was a nice surprise....hopefully i'll have time to go visit him in Miri before I leave or before he goes back to Uk...... So as I was awarded the kecoh picture putter or sth....hahaha I shall put a pic of me and yih seng here....=P hahaha =) Thats the cute harrod's bear he got for me....=) hehehe


And the other day there was a staff party at senso.....the lounge at Hilton....haha I know that technically I've quit......but I went anyway.....hahaha.....Its soo pretty in there and there was a new live house band playing and we got free flow drinks hahaha....so I went there to talk to my fwens and of course to take photo's hahahhaa.....Yes....I can't help my self hahaha.....So here are some of the pics......

Kak Liza, Shandra, Me and Lovita

This one is with my Boss.....

This one is with the ever bigger boss.....=P The operations manager, Manesh.....

And a photo with Phebe as always....she was working that day so she's in her uniform =P

Me and Nolly....=) In the lobby after the party....=P

Well I have reached my max kecohness for the day.....haha.....till i have another kecoh mood....see you !!! Take careeeeee Miss u all heaps and heaps =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment