Happy New Years!!:D

10:49 pm / Posted by gowri /

hello everyone!!!
Yay Michelle finally posted something:D..well recently i was accused of being a useless blogger (or at least it was hinted by someone) *coughs racine coughs* so i have decided to write something today.:D Well since new years is round the corner and all..it got me thinking...what have i really done this year?So after a little reflecting I have come up with a super list of what has happened to us this year...

1. We started going clubbing together!!!!Yes i think the first time was on Marilyn's and Brandons birthday celebration(although some of us were missing that night) But it was fun fun fun!hopefully we can go clubbing again some time:D

2. We tried to learn some super dance moves...but errrr that didnt really work out..hehe..the ball dance and quick step:P I dont remember anything la!

3.IMU ball!!!everyone (ok maybe not me:P) put in so much effort into making it a success!Everyone looked so nice and we had so much fun!!!And the ball cartoon was amazing!!once again good job chow:P

4.We all passed EOS!!(haha i know a little nerdy but i was damn happy ok:D)

5.Sarawak trip!!!I had the famous sarawak vege almost everyday..hehe...It was my first flight with Air Asia also:D

6.Sigh!!!Everyone started leaving already!!!Moving out of vista then leaving for UK:( Then the Seremban people also left:(

7.We went to visit the seremban ppl and brandon got into his first accident..stupid lorry driver!

7.The birth of this blog!!!*special holy music*

8.We went down to Ipoh(but only very few of us) for the weekend:D went to some dodgy pubs and also went into a cave:D

9.CLEO birthday bash!!!the pictures are in the january issue of cleo...damn funny la!!rac and marilyn look so kecoh!and bran and ling wei really look like they are concentrating on their challenge..hehe..

well thats all i could really come up with..i might have missed out a few things but i think thats the gist of it...now its time to think about next year...what are everyones new years resolutions?i didn't plan on having any until today..i got super conned by some stupid shop keeper!!!I had to get some things scanned and after rushing to get to the shop i was so happy to finally get my things sorted out..i came home and realised my original documents(which are in black and white) are now very colourful and can hardly be read in my thumb drive!and that shop keeper had the audacity to charge me after doing a crappy job!so now my resolution is to not get conned!Hopefully that works out..

Anyways I'm gonna stop now...will blog again when I feel like it:D Until then take care everyone!!And happy new year!!!!

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment