purple+pink car is history...

3:35 am / Posted by cine /

well, all those rumours bout sleeping while driving is untrue la...i got into a gangfight in jb la...u noe la...how notorious pple in jb are...wanna whack pple up just for nothing...guess dey juz don like my canggih car n had 2 damage it la...plain jealousy man...wats dis...so to avenge my car, i got 3 stitches beside my right eye, a big bump on my head, a very ugly bruise on my right thigh and a little cut at my right ankle..my right hand is my dominant hand...so i use it 2 fight pple dats y my injuries all on the right side...luckily all minor injuries only la...cos i got junior black-belt in taekwando, remember? so ya, at least its put 2 gd use...

lw was bz playing mahjong and i tot i could handle d fight and so i did not call her...
mich, she was quite far la..by the time she reached i settled evrything d...
but, dey wanna pick another fight next weekend la...jz because i m mildly injured..i hv such great frens right?

so my canggih car is quite damaged...i duno whether it can b fixed...but even if can, my mum said its useless la...since pple don like it, wats d point of reviving it...sigh..u cant please evryone, huh?

but i m fine already, just hope dat my scar wont b big n ugly....n it don hurt so much cos i wanna party wid u guys b4 evry1 leaves!!!!

yup, dats all...damn happening la my xmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment