the event that changed my world

8:55 am / Posted by lhf /

ho this is the first time i started a post with nth in mind. i shall therefore entertain you with a past story. lemme think for awhile......

alright!! i honestly spent two minutes thinking of a story to tell. and i decided on "how i almost killed my ex-girlfriend and my best friend." its a rather violent tale of lust and deceit. i'm not proud of it but ill tell it anyway. viewer discretion is advised.

and i swear to you the events im about to describe to you are one hundred percent true.

one day a group of us were at damai beach (a beachside resort in kuching). after a day of fun n frolic by the sea we decided to go have seafood at a nearby restuarant. we took two cars up. i drove one of them. this happened a long time ago and keep in mind i just got my license and at that point i was imbued with a false sense of invincibility on the road.

the trail to the restuarant was on a mountain. it was narrow, hilly, uneven and filled with blind corners. just for fun i tried to cut my friend in front of me. he woudn't let me so there we were, two dumbass's side by side trying really hard to pretend we were in an initial d movie. it was at one such blind corner where i totally lost control of my car. the corner was sharp, and we were on a decline. i started fishtailing......panicking i tried downshifting and braking. we swerved hard onto the left and i almost smashed a street light until the tires suddenly kicked in and we swerved right, almost into the barrier, off the cliff and into the sea. at this point i had the wheel all the way to the left so my car just missed the barrier and did a 180 degree drift.

the car came to a stop and there we sat staring ahead dazed, with my tires smoking till my idiot friend leaned forward and said "wahhh damn that was just like an amusement park ride! fun!!!!" with that every1 came to their senses and my friend on the passenger seat opened the car door and collapsed on the road repeating "fon, dont ever do that again, dont ever do that again" about twenty times.

oh and my best friend n ex girlfriend was in the car. to my readers... suckers! my love life isnt that intriguing lah hahahahahahahha!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment